If water damage has been present too long, mold will occur.
Mold becomes a problem inside a home or business when there's excessive humidity for an extended period of time. The problem can originate from sudden water releases, like a pipe or large spill that goes untreated, or from a chronic condition, such as a leaking roof or plumbing.
Even high humidity or warm, moist air condensing on cool surfaces can trigger mold problems. It's always best to have the mold evaluated by a certified professional. The certified firm can then handle the mold removal
Mold can grow almost anywhere in a home or business if conditions permit. If there is growth on painted wall surfaces, property owners should be concerned about what may be growing on the wall's opposite side. The environment inside the walls of a house often differs drastically from the outside and could create a perfect haven for mold. If the wall remains wet for a prolonged period, it's almost guaranteed that the mold growth on the back side will be worse than on the front. At that point, containing the work space and removing moldy materials, followed by cleaning of salvageable framing, are the best options.
We are certified to handle these types of tragic situations. As our sympathy lies with the client we work quickly and safely to dry out the water damage, remove black mold and restore the property to it's pre-loss condition.
We will work directly with insurance adjusters to help make the process as painless on our clients as possible. As devastating as it is to have a disaster in a home we can come in and take the worry from our clients and take the burden on ourselves.
Call us if you have mold in your home or business or if you have had any type of water damage. The fee for inspections begins at $125.
Fire damage to your home or business can be a devastating loss. After the fire crews extinguish the fire, there is often water and smoke damage left behind as well. We care about your family and your loss. Our professionals are trained, certified, and insured to handle the restoration of your property and bring it back to its precondition state. We work quickly and efficiently to restore your home and cause you as little disruption as possible.
If your home is affected by smoke, ash, soot or water damage it needs to be handled by a professional. We will care for your home as if it were ours. Having a team of professionals provide support for you and your personal property is invaluable to you, the homeowner. We strive to maintain the area’s highest standard of care and are available to you 24/7. If a fire breaks out in your home or business, call us immediately. We are here to serve you.
AFTER THE DESTRUCTION
You’ve had a fire. It’s out but now you are faced with the aftermath, everything from charred remains to smoke and soot damage. The firemen did a great job but in the process windows may be broken and water is everywhere.
Every fire event is different. Only an expert can properly lead you to a successful outcome.
Here is where TLC can help:
TLC Mountain Home Services, Inc. is a family company. We know how personally devastating it can be to experience fire and water damage to your home or business. Restoring your home is more than just doing our job, it is caring for you as a homeowner as well.
Damage Inspections begin at $125.